(JUNIOR) GROWTH MANAGER (F/M/D) - FRANCE
We are FRAMEN - a subsidiary of Axel-Springer as a Berlin-based tech startup with the vision of redefining the world of digital-out-of-home advertising for both advertisers and screen providers.
We’re not just a new kid on the Berlin-based startup block, we’re an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and supports talented individuals that bring creativity, kindness and a team player spirit to the FRAMEN table. Our teams follow a self managed workflow and we are reaching our goals like we are fighting through the Pandora Universe.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for you to start your career as (Junior) Growth Manager (f/m/d) and join a rapidly growing media tech startup in Paris, France. Ideally you have a passion for sales, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a drive to succeed. This role offers a competitive salary and commission structure, with the potential for career growth within the company.
Your impact will be
- Identifying new business opportunities and building relationships with potential clients e.g. Co-Working Spaces, Hotels, etc.) and News Publishers (articles, lifestyle, sports etc.)
- Pitching Framen to your prospects and educating them to our products
- Onboarding of new locations and new publishers to the screen and publisher manager
- Negotiating contracts and closing deals with new and existing clients
- Managing the relationship with existing clients (Account management)
- Collaborating with the marketing team to create and implement effective sales strategies
- Collecting feedback from prospects, clients to improve the sales conversion and client satisfaction
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and market developments to inform sales strategies and to be proactive Being the face of the company, working on the personal branding to grow your reach to prospects
- Working closely with Growth teammates from other markets on international deals
- Positive can-do and hands-on attitude with the ability to multitask
- Team player: you believe that sharing your knowledge and helping hand is caring for your colleagues and our business You proactively manage expectations and you believe that communication is a key in doing so
- proactive, independent, and agile workflows is what your heart beats for
- You don’t shy away to pitch and convince with important stakeholders
- Ideally you have Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, media or advertisement, similar studies or you have related work experiences (not required)
- 1-2 years of experience in sales, preferably in the advertising industry (SaaS, CMS, infrastructure, etc.)
- Communication at eye level, ability to work in a team as well as collegial commitment caracterize you
- French is your mother tongue, Fluent in English. (Other languages are a real plus)
- first experiences as Entrepreneur are preferred but not necessarily - you have the drive
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary package - fixed + team bonus
- Trip to our large 2x Startup office in the heart of Berlin and London multiple times per year where your travel expenses are covered by FRAMEN
- Be a part of a well-funded, ambitious startup with a motivated and fast growing team united to make FRAMEN the coolest company in town - and beyond
- Trust is one of our key values: you get independence and responsibility from day one
- Independence and responsibility from day one
- Close cooperation with the FRAMEN Leadership
- Room for rapid professional development with challenging and exciting tasks
- 28 days of holidays
- Access to Axel Springer co-working space and e-Learning hub
If you feel that this job is for you, please drop us your CV and tell us few words about your interest.
At FRAMEN we value our differences and we encourage all to apply. We are a team of more than 20 different nations and languages - all united in a FRAMEN culture. FRAMEN is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from all over the world, and so does our workplace. At FRAMEN, our goal is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve this goal, we strive to honor our diverse voices and create an environment that reflects the many communities we reach.
We believe that people should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but should be considered for their strengths and experiences. This is close to our hearts, and we hope you feel the same way.
We’re looking for new talented individuals and would love you to join us on our journey to become the world-leading solution for contextual advertising. With offices in Berlin, London and Paris our team is international and diverse. We always encourage our employees to be open, face new challenges and seek opportunities.
An innovative tool for ad creation and management is our USP - the Ads Manager platform. Sounds interesting? Learn more about us at http://framen.com.
Alternative Team Spirit:
Join our inclusive and diverse team at FRAMEN where your unique skills, experiences and perspectives are valued. Be a part of a well connected international team with offices in Berlin, London and Paris, committed to creating an inspiring and joyful work environment.
Grow with us as we strive to be the world leader in contextual advertising. We welcome new talent and encourage you to embrace new challenges and opportunities with open arms. Our commitment to diversity and inclusiveness drives our passion to connect people from all over the world through our platform and workplace. Come be a part of our mission to inspire creativity and bring joy.